Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bobby & Jiun {Black Creek Pioneer Village Wedding}

I can't tell you enough how excited I was for this day.  Why?  Because I am a vintage junkie, I have a garage full, FULL of all sorts of vintage props and furniture to use for my shoots and when I found out that this wedding was going to be held at Black Creek Pioneer Village in Toronto ...... I had to control every fiber of my body not to shout out and do a happy dance. This was very hard for me to choose what images to throw up here because I love so many of them from this day.  If you haven't noticed, I take my work very seriously. I love my job :D
Hats off the new Bride & Groom .... I had so many laughs and warm hearted feelings on your special day ... Congratulations.



























This is MY FAV!! ..........ummm I think :S





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP